Christmas, the biggest festival of Christians is coming soon and people are getting ready to embrace the merriment’s of this Cheerful festival. And what is building the excitement and thrill for this cheerful festival among all is the Tradition of Exchanging Christmas Gifts and activities of Christmas decoration. For every Christian in the world, this is the most exhilarating time of the year, waiting for the holiday season and for the biggest festival of celebration with great splendor.
Apart from all the preparations for the festival the thing that adds most happy moments into the festival is the custom of gifting and sending Christmas greeting messages. To cherish your loved ones on the day of Christmas and feel them how much important they are for you, send them a unique Christmas greeting message. The message should bring a smile on their faces and joy to their hearts so that they forget all the worries of life. This year Messagesforchristmas is bringing Naughty Christmas Greetings for you to spread smiles on your loved one’s faces. Make your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill to cherish the joyful spirit of this festive occasion. Forward these humorous, giggling, and naughty Christmas Greetings to your dear ones!
- Christmas is not just a day,
an event to be observed and speedily forgotten.
It is a spirit which should permeate every part of our lives.
- Santa was traveling in a train! A woman sat on his son’s
berth & didn’t get up. Santa shouted:”THIS LADY IS NOT
GIVING BIRTH TO MY CHILD!”
- Sometimes I wish I was a bird:
I would fly over certain people and shit on their heads.
- Feels like what more can I say. I made you face your fears.
I think we could have made it. Thought I told you I love you
- “May this Christmas be so special, That you never ever feel
lonely again, And be surrounded by loved ones throughout!”
- “Can I have your Picture, So Santa Claus knows,
Exactly what to give me, Happy Christmas.”
- This Christmas, To make it more special, Baby I love you,
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
- “No Matter How Much Falls On Us, We Keep Plowing Ahead,
That’s The Only Way To Keep The Roads Clear.”
- May your family feel the love, peace, and joy that come
with the spirit of Christmas. Enjoy the happy cheer.
- I wish you a blessed holiday season. May this Christmas bring
you comfort, joy, peace and happiness to last throughout the coming year.
- My Christmas wish for you is that you feel the glow and sparkle
of the holiday season throughout the year to come.
- May you and yours have the spirit of Christmas which is peace,
the gladness of Christmas which is hope, and the
heart of Christmas which is love.
- I see the spirit of Christmas around me wherever I go.
I hope you are able to feel the spirit inside
you as well as it brings me great joy.
- Christmas is the festival of joy and happiness. We all need to
relax and enjoy the Christmas with all over loved ones.
- Christmas is mostly for children. But we adults can enjoy it too,
Until the credit card bills arrive
- Santa Claus has the right idea.
Visit people once a year. Merry Christmas!
- I wish you could put up some of da Christmas spirit
in jars and open a jar of it every month
- A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love.
A blessed Christmas to you! Happy Holiday
- From a commercial point of view, if Christmas did not exist
it would be necessary to invent it.
- “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows
where all the bad girls live.”