Christmas Greeting Messages For Cards
Christmas is celebrated to venerate the birth of Jesus Christ on 25th December every year. On the festival day, Christian people offer special prayers in the churches and meet and greet everyone. This festive occasion spreads the message of love, peace, and brotherhood. It brings many reasons to express and share happiness through colorful Christmas decorations, wishing, dancing, caroling, and gifting. Everyone exchange wishes, love, and lots of care with each other.
Christmas is just around the corner and this festival is really close to everyone. It’s because Christmas is about giving happiness to others by showing them that we care for them and we do remember them by giving small gifts. You need to spend a lot of money for gifts, but there can be no gift better than the gift of Love. Express your deep feelings of Love, happiness, and care to everyone you want by sending them Lovely Christmas greeting messages on cards. Your message should be in beautiful and heart touching words that come from the depth of your heart. It must be the expression of your feelings for the recipient.
Messagesforchristmas is a perfect site with a special collection of beautiful Christmas greeting messages for your friends and loved ones, whether you send them by the internet, mobile or write them in cards. Let’s have a look at them; we are confident our Christmas Greeting Messages for cards will inspire you.
- Wishing you all the best that life can bring, Merry Christmas to you and a year full of blessings.
- Christmas is all about giving, sharing and eating. May your home be filled with love, lights and singing. Happy Holidays!
- May your Christmas be blessed with lots of love, fun, peace, joy and happiness.
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. Merry Christmas!
- I hope you find yourself surrounded with your loved ones this Christmas. May you feel all the warmth and love in this world. Merry Christmas!
- May the blessings of peace, good will, and happiness be with you at Christmas and always.
- When I woke up this morning I was excited.
Christmas is here and I will see you today.
For so much long I prayed and waited.
I decided to text you because I want to say,
I love you and wish you a Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is the season for kindling
the fire of hospitality in the hall,
the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- May the grace of Our Mighty Father be with you all during this eve of Christmas. Have a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year. God Loves You.
- No Greeting Card To Give..
No Sweet Flowers To Send..
No Cute Graphics To Forward..
A LOVING HEART
- If you’re feeling warm today, it’s from all the love we’re sending your way. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Dear Santa, I didn’t want to make it too hard for you this year,
So the only thing on my wish list is 1 year paid leave
from work with bonus.
- It’s the time of eggnog, candles, cakes, songs, reindeer,
carols, laughter – and most importantly LOVE.
- Giving and receiving love is the only guarantee of
having a truly Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- It’s the month of Cakes & Candles, Snow & Songs,
Carols & Joys, Laughter & Love, It’s december..
- May the peace and joy of Christmas
be with you today
and throughout the New Year.
- Wishing you an abundance of friends, happiness, and fun this holiday season.
- Merry Christmas! Sorry but that’s all I could come up with but hey I’ll add that I love you on Christmas and always 🙂
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill,
And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
Have a Merry Christmas.
- Let us enjoy this Christmas which has allowed us to share our joy with near and dear ones. Merry Christmas, buddy!
- May the spirit of Christmas
be with you
throughout the New Year !!!
- Wishing you health and happiness
this holiday season and in the year to come!
- Wishing you a Joyous Holiday Season
and A Very Happy and Peaceful New Year.
- Forgive all those who have hurt you, make a new beginning at Christmas! Merry Christmas My Friend!!
- I am dreaming of white Christmas,
with every christmas card i write,
May your days be merry and bright,
and May all your christmases be white.
- Best Wishes for Peace and Joy this Holiday Season
and a New Year of
Health, Happiness and Prosperity !!!!
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas!!
- Hoping you are surrounded by love and warmth this holiday season. Merry Christmas.
- Happy Holidays! and may success and happiness knock on your door throughout the New Year!
- “Thinking warmly of each of you and wishing your family an extra measure of comfort, joy and hope this Christmas.”