Christmas Greeting Quotes For Cards
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
- Love the giver more than the gift.
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
- I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.
- What is Christmas? It is the tenderness of the past, courage for the present, and hope for the future.
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
- At Christmas, all roads lead home.
- Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving,and of families united.
- I bring you the most joyful news ever announced, and it is for everyone! The Savior – yes the Messiah, the Lord – has been born tonight in Bethlehem!
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic
ingredients of a truly merry Christmas
- Now, the essence, the very spirit of Christmas
is that we first make believe a thing is so,
and lo, it presently turns out to be so.
- May the holidays deliver an abundance of happiness and good cheer!
- There is no time more fitting to say “Thank You”
and to wish you a Happy Christmas Season and a New Year of health,
happiness and prosperity.
- Christmas is a time when everyone wants his past forgotten
and his present remembered.
- A song was heard at Christmas.
To wake the midnight sky. A savior’s birth,
and peace on earth and praise to God on high.
- Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
- It is the Christmas time:
And up and down ‘twixt heaven and earth,
In glorious grief and solemn mirth,
The shining angels climb.
- Don’t expect too much of Christmas Day
You can’t crowd into it any arrears of
unselfishness and kindliness that may
have accrued during the past twelve months
- Christmas is a time to
Open our Hearts
to Gods and his gifts
Just like the rest of the year.
- May this Christmas bring more happy memories and joy to you and your family. I can’t wait to share the day with you and our loved ones.
- It’s the time of year when loved ones gather together. It is a special time of being thankful for all of the wonderful blessings in our lives. I’m sending you good wishes and the hope that your holiday will be a joyous one.
- Joy was on Christ,
Love was on mas,
so let all of this found u anywhere u are this lovely season.
merry x mas and happy new year
- Jingle bells
what fun it is to
wish our friends
a very happy merry christmas.
- I hope you have a wonderful christmas
have a great new year !
Hopefully santa will be extra good to you .
enjoy your holidays !
- Here’s to hoping the Christmas season fills your home with the warmth and joyfulness that you and your family deserve.
- As you celebrate the glory of this miraculous season, may your home be filled with love, peace, and joy. May these blessings follow you throughout the New Year.
- “Even after all these years, it still makes me smile to think about the times when ‘Santa’ showed up at our neighborhood Christmas parties. The kids’ eyes got so big! You sure did create a lot of good memories for our family. We miss you and still think of you often, especially this time of year.”
- I love this time of year because I can use it as an excuse to tell you and show you how much I really care. Merry Christmas and thank you for being you, you mean the world to me.
- “This Christmas I’m spending some time with my family…HELP ME ESCAPE! I’m serious! Or at least call and make sure I survived it. Yikes!”