Christmas Greeting Quotes For Lovers
Christmas is a religious and cultural Christian festival comes on 25th of December annually to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. It’s the most ever celebrated festivals in the world and the time to present gifts to your loved ones and let them know how much you care about them. Everyone rejoices and celebrates this wonderful season of Christmas with full spirit to put smiles on other’s faces.
Christmas is a great opportunity to share fun, love, and happiness with your friends and family. Most of the people share their feelings and love on this occasion by sending Christmas Greeting Quotes to their loved ones and others. It’s an appropriate way to show your love and emotions. Aside from the merriment it gives, Christmas also serves as the perfect time for couples to be with each other and celebrate this occasion with so much love and devotion. If you are planning to celebrate Christmas with your lover or spouse, try to make these beautiful moments more romantic with these Christmas messages, Christmas wishes, and Christmas greeting quotes. This year we have a fantastic collection of Christmas Greeting Quotes for lovers, friends, and family at messagesforchristmas. This collection will help you greatly and your lover would be grateful when he/she would receive warm Wishes and beautiful Christmas Greeting Quotes.
- Your love is the best gift I could have asked for! Merry Christmas sweetheart!
- If I could only ask for one gift this Christmas, it would be our beautiful relationship! Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas to my queen, the one that holds me in her hands like a rag doll and who will spend Christmas Eve with me. Merry Christmas, my love.
- You cannot be here right now but you can look forward to a special Christmas present waiting for you over here
- Christmas means love and being with you means being in Heaven. Merry Christmas my love!
- Yesterday I baked a hundred cookies and decorated them with red and green sprinkles. All I need now is you.
- My feet may get cold, but my heart will always be warm with love for you.
- I love Christmas because everybody is peaceful and love is everywhere. Let us be happy and together tonight. I love you. Merry Christmas.
- I wish we could celebrate the Christmas together. Missing you so much right now. Merry Christmas!
- I feel blessed to have you in my life. You love is a blessing and you, my reason to survive. Love you! Merry Christmas!
- Love is such a wonderful feeling.
Waking up to a Christmas morning
with the one you love makes it even more exciting.
Baby thank you for being such an angel in my life.
I love you so much. Merry Christmas.
- Sending you all of my love
for a wonderful Christmas
The only way I know…
…with all of my heart.
To the One I Love
- Love– On this Christmas day, and throughout the new year,
may your life be filled with an abundance of love
- I love the Christmas tide, and yet;
I notice this, each year I live;
I always like the gifts I get;
But how I love the gifts I give!
- I love realizing this is love,
but knowing I will spend Christmas
with you drives my heart crazy.
I love you. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is most truly Christmas when
we celebrate it by giving the light of
love to those who need it most.
- Three little words; I love you, I really, truly do.
Three Christmas words; I love you, Said just to you.
Three Seasonal words; I love you, Now and all year through.Here’s to a stress free Christmas!
May your Christmas lights work the first time.
- Getting your love will be the most priceless gift
I could ever ask for in Christmas
- Having a lover like you in my life is like this holiday:
sheer joy. Merry Christmas.
- What does it mean to be a lover? Someone
who cares all the way down to her toes.
- May this Christmas season bring your closer to all those that you treasure in your heart. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
- Whatever is beautiful.
Whatever is meaningful.
Whatever brings you happiness.
May it be yours this holiday season
and throughout the coming year.
- Faith makes all things possible,
Hope makes all things work,
Love makes all things beautiful,
May you have all the three for this Christmas.
- Giving and receiving love is the only guarantee of having a truly Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Wishing you and your family all the best.
- Sending thoughtful wishes your way in the hope you know the joy and treasures that come with the Christmas season.
- Decorate every empty space in your home to remind you the magical season that this truly is. Merry Xmas to you!
- During the miraculous time that is Christmas may you see with the eyes of a child, experience the wonder of love, and truly enjoy all that the season has to offer..
- “It’s almost Christmas, and I’m thinking of you and all the ways you’ve been there for me this year. Your humor and support have meant so much.”
- Remember during this beautiful holiday season that loves makes all things possible. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- Wishing you and your family health, happiness, peace and prosperity this holiday season and in the coming New Year. May the magic of Christmas fill your heart all year long.