Christmas is celebrated in the memory of the day on which Christ was born, on December 25th of every year. It is a festival of rejoicing to the Christians all over the world. Great preparations are made for this occasion. Christmas time is truly a memorable and unique impression that everyone feels at the depth of a heart. Wonderful Christmas-tree decorations and sparkling lightings, underneath boxes with gifts, magic odors, and Christmas food tastes – all make up a magical celebration atmosphere indulging children and adults within the wonders of Christmas.
Christmas is a Joyful and spiritual time of family unification and each family member expresses a particular attitude to relatives. It is a time to reach out to those we have missed throughout the year. Thus every year on Christmas people search for Christmas greetings, messages, and quotes to send it to their dear ones and make their Christmas special and unforgettable.
It’s Christmas time! Now get ready for this wonderful festival and share your joys with all your family members and friends by sending them Christmas quotes, greetings, and wishes. Our unique and expressive Christmas greeting quotes, messages, and wishes collection would definitely make their Christmas more memorable.
Greeting Quotes For Christmas
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
- Christmas is a box of tree ornaments that have become part of the family.
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holidays and a Happy New Year
- May this Holiday Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your loved ones.
- This is Christmas: not the tinsel, not the giving and receiving, not even the carols, but the humble heart that receives anew the wondrous gift, the Christ.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- With Christmas come faith, hope, and love. I wish all these things for you and your family during the holiday season.
- The comfort of home and unity of our nation bless your spirit this holiday season.
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.
- I would send you a Christmas card, but I forgot how to address an envelope, where to buy stamps and I wanted to save you a trip to your mailbox!
- Wishing you peace, joy, and all the best the holiday has to offer. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you joy that lasts throughout the year.
- During this season of giving let us take time to slow down
and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of year
touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness today
and throughout the New Year.
- During the miraculous time that is Christmas may you see with the eyes of a child,
experience the wonder of love, and truly enjoy all that the Christmas has to offer.
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories
and love of kindred, and we are better
throughout the year for having, in spirit,
become a child again at Christmas-time.
- Christmas is the season when you buy
this year’s gifts with next year’s money
- The meaning of Christmas is held in our hearts and shared with family and friends. I’m sending you messages of faith and hope for a beautiful holiday season.
- Christmas makes me happy no matter what time of year it comes around.
- I wish you Lovely X-mas
I wish you Favorable ”
I wish you Enjoyable ”
you shall not Lack in this X-mas
thy Lord shall provide to you!
- The best gift you could give baby Jesus on his birthday is a clean heart. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year that follows.
- Lets welcome the year which is fresh
Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,
Lets cherish each moment it beholds, Lets celebrate
this blissful New year. Merry X-mas!!
- Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.
- The Blessings of Peace
The Beauty of Hope
The Spirit of Love
The Comfort of Faith
May these be your gifts this Christmas Season.MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- Wish you Merry Christmas And Happy New Year
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas .Have a great New Year ! Hopefully Santa will be extra good to you .
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- At Christmas I no more desire a rose
Than wish a snow in May’s new-fangled shows,
But like of each thing that in season grows.
- We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Above a good health and lovely people around you.
- Love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful Christmas. We hope you find them all festive season. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
- What can be better than opening presents, eating food and singing Christmas music? Doing all those things with family like you.
- Take time during the rush of the holidays to enjoy the things in life that really matter. Take time to take in the quite moments spent with friends and loved ones. And may the wonder of Christmas surround you throughout the season.
- “You’re on my mind a lot this time of year. I think about your addictive peanut brittle (yum!), the holiday albums you like to play and all the ways you make Christmas so special in our family.”