Christmas Text Messages For Lovers
Christmas traditionally meant to extend the message of love, peace, care, and brotherhood across the world. It brings many reasons to show and share cheerfulness through colorful Christmas decorations, wishing, dancing, caroling, and gifting. Everyone exchange wishes, care, and love with others. Christmas is the day to tell your loved ones what they mean to you and for lovers; this occasion is a best opportunity to pass their love to the one they love the most.
Messagesforchristmas is the source for the most inspiring love text messages, quote messages, and love sayings. There is no better way to tell your lover that how much you love him/her except by sending a loving Christmas Text Message. Our beautiful Christmas Text Messages for lovers will be the true expression of your love. Here, you can find many famous love quotes and unique inspirational messages about love, romance, relationships, and life. Choose the best Christmas Text Message for a lover from our collection and send it to your loved ones as Christmas is the most appropriate time to touch anyone’s heart with love and care. We guarantee it’s the best way to show your feelings of true love for your spouse or lover and warmth their hearts with Christmas spirit and love.
- May The Happiness The Beauty Of Christmas
Cover You And Paint You
With Special Happiness And Enjoy
The Love Of Holy Raise
- Show Lots Of Love This Christmas
May The Lord Shower You
With His Mercies And Protect You
From Any Misery And Give You Strength
- This is a very special night because my love for you is double the normal.
Merry Christmas Eve, prince of my dreams
- I love you as I have never loved anyone before and I am happy to say it.
Merry Christmas Eve, my love
- May your world be filled with warmth and
good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year.
wish your Christmas be filled with peace and love.
- Joy resounds in the hearts of those who believe in the miracle of Christmas
Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love of the season! Season’s Greetings.
- No matter what I get for Christmas
You’re all I really need.
- Please send me a picture of you,
So I can show Santa
what I want for Christmas.Merry Christmas
- I haven’t got a red suit
I’m not riding on a sleigh;
But my arms are full of gifts
And I love you by the way.
- As you celebrate the glory of this miraculous season, may your home be filled with love, peace, and joy. May these blessings follow you throughout the New Year.
- For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
- And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth
- One can never have enough socks. Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.
- Love came at Christmas;
Adore all dazzling, affection divine;
Adoration was conceived at Christmas,
Stars and angels gave the sign.
- Let this Christmas be a period of reflection on our past and project to better them the years before us, Let us show greater love and care for one another more in this year.
- Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.
- May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall
- Happy New Year Wishes: New Year is the occasion at which a new calendar year starts and the calendar’s year count is incremented. In many civilizations, the event is…
- May the New Year fill up days
with all things that are nice
and bright – here is
wishing you a lovely 2016.
- New year is the time for fun and party So let us have party and dance To welcome a new year with luck and success Happy New Year.