Christmas Wishes Messages Or Quotes
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
- Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.
- Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
- This holiday season, no matter what your religion is, please take a moment to reflect on why it’s better than all the other ones.
- That’s the true spirit of Christmas; people being helped by people other than me.
Christmas is not an eternal event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year -messagesforchristmas.com- and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
- Wishing you all the joys of the Christmas season and
have very happy New Year may you enjoy good health in the coming year
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:
the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love,
every time we give, it’s Christmas.
- On this Christmas Celebrate the day with fun and
dance with family Merry Christmas To You
- Christmas season is the time for holidays
I wish you a great Christmas Filled with fun
and celebration Merry Christmas To you
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, -messagesforchristmas.com- For Christmas comes but once a year.Merry Christmas!!
- Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, -messagesforchristmas.com- if I knew you were missing me too. Lot of Christmas Wishes to you and your family with great love!!
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing;-messagesforchristmas.com- It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
- Exercise tips this season:
Stretch your patience,
Run miles of faith,
Flex your love 4 others -messagesforchristmas.com- &
Smile your heart out.
Have a healthy Christmas!
- May the light of Christmas be your sun that you may never walk in obscurity; -messagesforchristmas.com- I offer you this season’s gifts of Joy and unending testimonies. Merry Christmas !!
- May this Christmas end the present year
on a cheerful note and make way
for a fresh and bright new year.
Here’s wishing you a -messagesforchristmas.com-
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- I wish we could put up some -messagesforchristmas.com- of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.
- Friendship–On this holiday, -messagesforchristmas.com- I hope you know how much I value your friendship and how much it has added to my life. I wish you a very merry Christmas and may we enjoy many more years together as friends.
- Except the Christ be born again tonight
In dreams of all men, -messagesforchristmas.com- saints and sons of shame,
The world will never see his kingdom bright. ~Vachel Lindsay
- I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.-messagesforchristmas.com-
- May you have the gladness of Christmas, which is hope;
the spirit of Christmas, which is peace; -messagesforchristmas.com-
the heart of Christmas, which is love.” – Ada V. Hendricks
- May you have the gift of faith,
the blessing of -messagesforchristmas.com- hope
and the peace of His love
at Christmas and always.
- Christmas is for children. -messagesforchristmas.com- But it is for grownups too. Even if it is a headache, a chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary defrosting of chill and hide-bound hearts.
- X’mas is love…. X’mas is dedication… -messagesforchristmas.com- X’mas is happiness..
Happy X’MAS to you and your family with a bunch of love and prayers…..