Funny Christmas Greeting Messages
Christmas is a big festival of joy, fun, and happiness celebrated the birth anniversary of the Jesus Christ on 25th of December every year in the winter season. It is celebrated across the world as a traditional and religious festival. The traditions of Christmas celebrations differ from country to country. This event includes gifting, dancing, caroling, Christmas feasts, greeting cards, and sending Christmas greetings etc.
Wishing and sending Christmas Greeting messages is the essential part of this festive event. On this Christmas, if you would like to get funny and giggling Christmas greeting messages, then stay in touch with us and get all that stuff from here/ (Website Name). This year we are offering best and unique collection of Funny Christmas Greetings Messages. Scroll down and explore all categories, you would definitely like our outstanding range of Christmas Greeting Messages.
Christmas is a most special time of the year; make it even more special by sharing funny humorous thoughts, spend it with laughter and joy! Messagesforchristmas is the perfect source of most exciting Christmas Funny Text Messages to spread laughter and delight to make Christmas memorable that will be cherished for years to come. Give your friends a giggle and articulate your unique personality with these funny text messages for the Christmas holidays. These messages would be perfect for your colleagues, your classmates, and for everyone else.
Funny Christmas Greeting Cards
- The only present you can gift Jesus during his birthday is good behavior. you can try to be good today then go back to normal after Christmas.
- Hope your Christmas is the “M” word (Merry)!!!
- Christmas has been cancelled! And it’s your fault because I told Santa you had been good and he died laughing!
- Let the kids learn some Christmas carol; it’s just sane that they can’t sing and go begging for gift-toys at the same time.
- Christmas shopping is awesome, only when it is for you.
- Your best friend doesn’t talk about you; they talk to you about others. This Christmas there are lots to talk about. Merry Christmas!
- I hope Santa leaves you plenty of presents, but I hope the reindeer do not leave behind any “presents” on your lawn! Merry Christmas!
- Is Santa so busy that he cannot find time to groom himself? I think he needs to shave his beard.
- The worst gift is a fruitcake. There is only one fruitcake in the entire world, and people keep sending it to each other.
- I said not rock in the snowballs.
- I think Santa must ride a plane instead of sleigh so that he can reach me faster.
I oftentimes fell asleep waiting for him.
- Boy I better get started
shopping for Christmas!
It is only 5 months away..
- You know you are getting old, when Santa starts looking younger.
- Do not expect Santa
They all are Drunk and flat
Merry Christmas without gifts
- Christmas is not only for praying and
praising But for drinking and messing
around also Merry Christmas
- I think Santa should hire giants instead of
elves so that he can have a faster production of gifts.
- Santa is just like every other man
Comes and goes in less than 5 min
eats your food,calls you a Ho
leaves before you get up.
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Let your heart be light
From now on,
our troubles will be out of sight.Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Make the Yule-tide gay,
From now on,
our troubles will be miles away.
- Christmas is a race to see which gives out first – your money or your feet. ~ Anonymous
- Dearest God, this Christmas I planned on going green. So please get the point and send my lots of cash this Christmas. Thank you!
- You are all that I want this Christmas! No actually, I wouldn’t mind a car, diamonds and some cash too!
- Man will live for ever Because of Christmas (Because of Christmas Day drinking) Merry Christmas to you!!!
- Christmas is great but,
Going crazy with this funny Christmas game
Wrapping gifts and cooking food
And no one has time or is not in the mood.
- Christmas is not only for praying and praising But for drinking and messing around also Merry Christmas!!
- Every year you’re bound to hear some youngster say “I wish that Christmas would last all year.” What they don’t know is that it does. Wait ’til they grow up and have to pay off the credit cards.
- Don’t expect an excessive amount of holy day of obligation.
You can’t crowd into it any arrears of
Unselfishness and friendliness that
Babes all I would like for Christmas is you !!
- Christmas is truly full of wonders. It makes all of my savings disappear! That is the Christmas magic Merry Christmas
- Christmas spells out love, hope and joy.
Pass it on to everyone in your life. Have a great Christmas.
- It’s the time of eggnog, candles, cakes, songs, reindeer, carols, laughter – and most importantly LOVE. Merry Christmas.
- Give and receive love this holiday season and you will surely have a joyous Xmas. Best wishes to your family this season and always. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives!