Merry Christmas Wishes Text
- May the season bring you the music of laughter, the warmth of friendship, and, always, love.
- Thinking of you fills our hearts with joy at Christmas time. Wishing you a joyous Holiday Season and a happy and peaceful New Year.
- May the spirit of the Christmas fill your home with peace, joy and love. I wish you all merry Christmas and Happy new year
- Wishing you a Christmas filled with fun, love and peace!!!
- May this new year bring you peace and tranquility, and as you walk your path may it bring you contentment.
- I wish you a blessed holiday season. May this Christmas bring you comfort, joy, peace and happiness to last throughout the coming year!
- Health, love and happiness I wish to you, Merry Christmas and good tidings too. Happy New Year!
- Sending you lots of love and heartfelt wishes to have a wonderful Christmas and holiday cheer. Happy New Year!
- May your life be colorful magnificent, happy and joyful.
- Merry Christmas Fill up your life with love,
compassion, tolerance, peace and happiness.
- May Ur neighbors respect you,
Trouble neglect u,
The angels protect u
and Heaven accept u
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.
To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy,
is to have the real spirit of Christmas…
- Bells are ringing
the wishes of christmas day
the flying snowflakes
send my most sincere blessings
to you merry christmas.
- If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window,
grabs you and puts you in a sack
don’t worry I told Santa
I wanted you for CHRISTMAS.
- May this Christmas
bring Peace and Joy
- Christmas is a time when
everybody wants his past forgotten
& his present remembered.
- Can I have Ur picture, so Santa Claus
knows exactly what to give me.
- May the Christmas season
fill your home with family and friends,
your heart with love,
and your life with laughter.
- On This Christmas Day,
Let Jesus Grace You His Divine Power Of Love,
Happiness And His Wisdom..
Celebrate Merry Christmas
- As you celebrate the glory of this miraculous season, may your home be filled with love, peace, and joy. May these blessings follow you throughout the New Year.
- For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
- And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth .
- One can never have enough socks. Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.
- Love came at Christmas;
Adore all dazzling, affection divine;
Adoration was conceived at Christmas,
Stars and angels gave the sign.
- What you have learned yesterday you can
use it as your experience for tomorrow.
Wish you a bright future in 2016.
Happy new year.
- Just a new bloom spreads fragrance and freshness around…
May the new year add a new beauty and freshness into your life.
Happy New Year.
- My New Year’s resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year’s resolutions.
- People treat New Year’s like some sort of life-changing event. If your life sucked last year, it’s probably still going to suck tomorrow.
- Currently taking applications for my New Years Eve kiss.