Short Christmas Greeting Quotes By Famous Authors
Christmas is a popular Christian festival celebrated all around the world on December 25th every year, which is the Jesus Christ’s birthday. Christmas is a wonderful time of year and one of those holidays that just seems to be filled with cheer and wonder. Christmas is a marvelous time of the year traditionally dedicated to wishing joy and love for close friends and families. Sending Christmas cards with Christmas Greetings Quotes are the perfect method of accomplishing this tradition across generations. Your loved ones, best friends, and acquaintances will feel gratified when they open your card and read your warm wishes.
Christmas is here! It’s an occasion to decorate the Christmas tree and indulge in festivities. The spirit of Christmas brings you peace, the cheerfulness of Christmas give you hope, and the warmth of Christmas grant you love. Christmas is a magical time that gets back happy memories of family gatherings and delightful traditions that have been passed down through the generations. Now get ready for this wonderful festival and bring a smile on other faces with your Christmas Greeting Quotes and wishes. Here are some wonderful Short Christmas Greeting Quotes by famous authors that you can send this holiday.
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year – and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority. ~W.J. Cameron
- For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home. ~W.J. Ronald Tucker
- Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it. ~Richard Lamb
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing;
It makes no noise at all,
But softly gives itself away.
- To perceive Christmas through its wrapping becomes more difficult with every year. ~E.B. White, “The Distant Music of the Hounds,” The Second Tree from the Corner, 1954
- May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope;
The spirit of Christmas which is peace;
The heart of Christmas which is love.
~Ada V. Hendricks
- There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.”
~ Erma Bombeck (1927-1996), American author and humorist
- Christmas, in its final essence, is for grown people who have forgotten what children know. Christmas is for whoever is old enough to have denied the unquenchable spirit of man.”
~ Margaret Cousins (1905- ), senior editor Doubleday Publishing Company.
- The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing other’s loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas.”
~ W. C. Jones
- I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world.”
~ Norman Vincent Peale (1898-1993), American Protestant religious leader, author.
- “Christmas can be celebrated in the school room with pine trees, tinsel and reindeers, but there must be no mention of the man whose birthday is being celebrated. One wonders how a teacher would answer if a student asked why it was called Christmas.” ~Ronald Reagan
- “You can never truly enjoy Christmas until you can look up into the Father’s face and tell him you have received his Christmas gift.” ~John R. Rice
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
- “One can never have enough socks,” said Dumbledore. “Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Christmas is sign of stars, angels and love divine come down from heaven, may love of Christmas remain with you. Merry Yuletide
- We hope this season ends on a joyful note and continues into a safe and prosperous New Year for you and your family.
- During this Christmas season may you enjoy the message of hope, love, and peace on earth. May all the blessings of the holiday be yours to keep. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas.
- “We may have landed each other on the naughty list a few times, but you made it fun! Merry Christmas to a brother I’ll always be grateful for.”
- Sending warm wishes to you and your family during this Christmas Season. May your home be blessed with love and happiness.