Short Christmas Messages For Family
Christmas is a sacred festival celebrated by Christians with religious zeal and cheerfulness. People enjoy gifts exchanging, meeting each other, traditional Christmas feasts among other amusing activities. The Christmas celebrations last until the New Year’s Day. This is the time that people appreciate their loved ones by showering each other with gifts and cute little love acts.
December gets started and it is considered a great season of friendliness and joyfulness. With the beginning of this month, Christmas preparations will be faster and people are ready to greet Christmas with special happiness and delight. It’s an occasion of family gatherings and merriment for which Christians all around the world decorate homes, churches, and Christmas trees. They cheerfully wear new clothes, make special Christmas cakes and share feasts with others to add festivities to this event. People use to send Christmas Greeting messages and Christmas Wishes to their near and dear ones and even old acquaintances with the warmth and love of Christmas spirit. Sending Short Christmas Messages to your friends and family is the best way to prove them you care and are thinking of them during this important time of year. This year we have a nice range of Short Christmas Messages for every category. Just stay with us, choose the messages according to your liking and send them to everyone you want.
- May the good times and treasures
of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.
Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
- You’re such a kind of a sister for us.
We really thank God for having you.
More Blessings to you. We miss you sis.
- Sending wishes to you and yours for a
beautiful Holiday Season and a peaceful New Year.
- May the season bring you the music of laughter,
the warmth of friendship, and, always, love.
- May all that is beautiful, meaningful,
and brings you joy be yours this Holiday Season.
- Wishing you old-fashioned pleasures,
happy memories, and all the joys of Christmas.
- May peace be more than a season,
may it be a way of life!!!
Wish you a very happy merry Christmas!!!
- Season’s Greetings!
Be sure to take some time out of your busy life
to enjoy the magic of the holidays this season.
- Enjoy the magic this holiday season
by listening to music and celebrating the
occasion with the people that you care for most.
- Friends make the holiday season fun and festive.
I can’t wait to party and deck the halls with you this Christmas.
- Sending thoughtful wishes your way in the hope you know the joy and treasures that come with the Christmas season.
- May this Christmas bring more happy memories and joy to you and your family. I can’t wait to share the day with you and our loved ones.
- It’s the time of year when loved ones gather together. It is a special time of being thankful for all of the wonderful blessings in our lives. I’m sending you good wishes and the hope that your holiday will be a joyous one.
- Joy was on Christ,
Love was on mas,
so let all of this found u anywhere u are this lovely season.
merry x mas and happy new year
- Jingle bells
what fun it is to
wish our friends
a very happy merry christmas.
- As you celebrate the glory of this miraculous season, may your home be filled with love, peace, and joy. May these blessings follow you throughout the New Year.
- For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
- And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth
- One can never have enough socks. Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.
- Love came at Christmas;
Adore all dazzling, affection divine;
Adoration was conceived at Christmas,
Stars and angels gave the sign.