Short Christmas Text Messages
Christmas is the most important religious festival of the Christians celebrated on the 25th December every year. It’s a wonderful celebration, which embraces decorating Christmas trees, homes, and gardens with shining lights, spending time with family and friends, exchanging gifts and shopping for the people we love.
Christmas is a festive event that is celebrated as a reflection of faith, traditions, wishes, spirit, and love. It is conventionally a season committed to wishing happiness, love, and care for close friends and families. Christmas Text Messages are the perfect method of accomplishing the famous Christmas traditions across generations. This is a time for fond memories, new and old, and the Christmas spirit has a way of encouraging us to re-connect with friends and family. Your loved ones, close friends, and acquaintances will feel valued when they receive your warm wishes. If you are in search of Christmas Text messages then you are at the right place, here you can find all type of greeting stuff. By exploring the you will get many special messages for your loving hubby/wife, for your best friends, your relatives, and you can get special Short Christmas Text Messages for your family.
- On This Christmas Day,
Let Jesus Grace You His Divine Power Of Love,
Happiness And His Wisdom..
Celebrate Merry Christmas
- Jingle bells
what fun it is to
wish our friends
a very happy merry christmas.
- I hope you have a wonderful Christmas & a
great new year. Hopefully Santa will be extra
good to you. Merry Christmas & Happy new year
- May This Christmas End The Present Year on a Cheerful Note
And Make Way For A Fresh And Bright New Year.
Hers Wishing You A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- At Christmas play and make good cheer,
for Christmas comes but once a year.
- I heard the bells on Christmas Day,
Their old, familiar carols play, And wild and sweet,
The words repeat Of peace on earth, good-will to men!
- Christmas is the Blessed season
which engages the entire world
in a conspiracy of love.
- Christmas… is not an external event at all,
but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.
- Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings,
all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’.
- Wishing You a Happy Christmas
and to hope the New Year too.
Will be a very prosperous
Healthy and Happy Time for you..!!
- It’s the time to celebrate the birth of Christ,
A time to celebrate with family and friends,
With time to remember the Almighty Lord,
For all that he gave and you have,
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
- How do u teach a blonde maths?
U subtract her chlothes
Devide her legs
And square root her.
- Be naughty or be nice. Either way, I’m wishing you a Merry Christmas.
- Lets Welcome the Year Which is Fresh and New,
Lets Cherish each Moment it Beholds,
Lets Celebrate this Blissful New year. 🙂
- Chritmas ka yeh payara tyohaar jeevan main laye khushiyan apaar,
santa clause aaye aapke diwar, subhkamna hamari kare sweekar.
- Everyone wants a Christmas tree. If you had a Christmas tree Santa would bring you stuff! Like hair curlers and slut shoes.
- It was the beginning of the greatest Christmas ever. Little food. No presents. But there was a snowman in their basement.
- Yuletide is a season of peace, goodwill and abundance of mercy, may the joy of Christ’s birth ignite your heart with gladness and laughter. Merry Christmas.
- Fine old Christmas, with the snowy hair and ruddy face, had done his duty that year in the noblest fashion, and had set off his rich gifts of warmth and color with all the heightening contrast of frost and snow.
- Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.